Over 30 companies will be represented at the Norwegian stand at Jazzahead and four Norwegian artists are set to showcase. Joining all of them in Bremen are Music Norway’s project manager of jazz, trad and folk Aslak Oppebøen and director Kathrine Synnes Finnskog.
– I’m excited to once again head to Jazzahead with a strong delegation of Norwegian companies and brilliant artists. Jazzahead is an important arena for us and Norwegian jazz to be a part of, says Aslak Oppebøen.
The artists showcasing
Trondheim Jazz Orchestra w/Ole Morten Vågan
– European Jazz Meeting – Halle 7.1, Saturday 23. april at 14:00
– European Jazz Meeting – Halle 7.2, Saturday 23. april at 15:00
– 20 years of Jazzland recordings – Sendesaal, Saturday 23. april at 21:30
Håkon Kornstad Tenor Battle
– 20 years of Jazzland recordings – Sendesaal, Saturday 23. april at 22:30
New Conception of Jazz 20 year anniversary edition, Feat: Moksha
– 20 years of Jazzland recordings – Sendesaal, Saturday 23. april at 23:30
These are the companies you can meet at the Norwegian stand
Acoustic Landsscapes / Cosmopolite Scene / Curling Legs AS / Grappa Musikkforlag AS / Hubro / Jazzland Recordings / Jazznytt / Karl Ivar Refseth Trio / Kjell Kalleklev Management / Maijazz – Stavanger International Jazz Festival / Mansard Management / Midtnorsk Jazzsenter / Moldejazz / Music Norway / Musikklosen & Losen Records / Musikkoperatørene AS / Musikkprofil Booking & Management / Norcd AS / Norsk Jazzforum (Norwegian Jazz Forum) / Norwegian Ministry Of Foreign Affairs / Oslo Jazz Festival / Sørnorsk Jazzsenter / Trondheim Jazz Festival / Trondheim Jazz Orchestra / Victoria – Nasjonal Jazzscene / Økonomikontroll AS