By:Larm have for more than 15 years been the place to discover the best new sounds coming out from the Nordic countries. Last year over 2000 delegates and 7000 visitors attended the conference and festival in Oslo.
Early bird delegate passes for 2016 are now on sale for 2550 NOK (originally at 4195 NOK). Early bird tickets are available until October 5.
Also announced today was the list of by:Larm’s international ambassadors for 2016. Ranging from all sides of the music business, the 6 ambassadors will each curate their own seminars and invite international music business colleagues to introduce to the Nordic music industry. The ambassadors will be a part of by:Larm International which is arranged in co-operation between by:Larm and Music Norway and supported by The Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Ed Poston (A&R and publshing at Glassnote Records UK)
- Helen McLaughlin (Head of A&R at Sony Music Sweden)
- Oliver Kolb (founder and managing director at Golden Gate)
- Sonia Diwan (music industry lawer and partner at Sound Advice)
- Thomas Golubíc (music supervisor at SuperMusicVision)
- Tom Windish (founder and owner at The Windish Agency)
Earlier this year, the festival announced the first six acts confirmed to play in 2016.