Vi samler 2021 vinnerne av Nordic Music Biz´Top 20 Under 30 for en meet up i Stockholm ifm Kronprinsparets offisielle besøk og som del av den Norske næringslivsdelegasjonen.
Monday 2 May
18.00: Royal Reception dinner for the official Trade delegation
Tuesday 3 May
10.30: Welcome + Speeches
- Kathrine Synnes Finnskog, NOMEX and Music Norway Director
- Åsa Caap, VD SPACE
11.00: Company and project presentations from a selection of 2021 Top 20 Under 30 winners
- Johanna Alem, Head of Events – Universal Music (Norway)
- Hannes Andresson, Creative Director – Mantik Music Group (Finland
- Maria Borg, Digital Partners & Export Manager - Discowax (Denmark)
- Saara Everi, Artists Relations & PR – PME Records (Finland)
- Nikolaj Stavnstrup, Manager / A&R – Escho (Denmark)
12.00: Presentations from previous Top 20 Under 30 Winners
- Ankit Desai, Snafu Records
- SLÄS Presenterer "She Writes for Him"
Therese Hädinggård, Mona Aghai Berg, Fumi Amao, Atena Banisaid, Olivia Hässel
13.30: The Avicii Experience Lisa Halling- Aadland from the Tim Bergling Foundation will talk about the thoughts behind the Avicii Experience and the work Tim B Foundation does to remove the stigma attached to mental health issues. This is followed by time to explore the exhibition experience.
15.00: Program SPACE Arena
Welcome. Kathrine Synnes Finnskog
Panel talk with Per Sundin - Pophouse, Erlend Buflaten – Propeller (no) og Amanda Kiflay – Sony Music Publishing (S)
Q&A with Musti & Jelassi, stronger together.
Panel talk with the future music industry: Timothy LePrince - Creed Media(S), Ankit - Snafu (S), Johanna Alem - Universal (NO).
This event will be attended by HH.RR.HH Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway and HH.RR.HH Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel of Sweden
16.00 – 19.00: Afterwork Networking Meet Up, SPACE CLUB
We have invited Swedish and Nordic music industry for an afterwork network reception with drinks, finger food and music. Make new friends and contacts and enjoy!